Bali ATV Tour or Quad Bike offer an exciting experience during your vacation on Bali island. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (English: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park), abbreviated GWK, is a tourist park in the southern part of the island of Bali. This tourist park is located on the promontory of Nusa Dua, Badung regency, about 40 kilometers south of Denpasar, the capital of Bali province. In the area of this cultural park, it is planned to be established a landmark or mascot of Bali, which is a giant statue of Lord Vishnu who was riding a ride, Garuda, as high as 120 meters.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park area is located at an altitude of 146 meters above ground level or 263 meters above sea level. In the area there is also a Statue of Garuda which is right behind Plaza Wisnu is Garuda Plaza where the statue as high as 18 meters Garuda placed temporarily. At the moment, Garuda Plaza becomes the focal point of a large corridor of carved limestone pillars covering over 4000 square meters of open space such as Lotus Pond. The colossal limestone columns and monumental sculptures of Lotus Pond Garuda make a very exotic space. With a space capacity capable of accommodating up to 7000 people, Lotus Pond has got a good reputation as a perfect venue for holding major events and internationally. There is also a statue of Vishnu’s hand which is part of the statue of Lord Vishnu. This is one step closer to completing the complete Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. This work is placed temporarily in the area of Tirta Agung.
- Wisnu Plaza. Wisnu Plaza is the highest land in GWK area where our temporary place is the most important part of the statue of Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue of Vishnu. At certain times of the day, there will be some traditional Balinese performance with majestic statues of Vishnu as a backdrop. Due to its high location, you can see the surrounding panorama. The statue of Vishnu, as the focal point of Wisnu Plaza, is surrounded by fountains and well water near the sacred he said never dry even in the dry season. Parahyangan Somaka Giri is placed next to the statue of Vishnu. This is where the water is located, which historically has been trusted by the people of the area as a blessing with a powerful magical power to cure his illness and ask the gods for rain during the dry season. Due to its location on high ground (on a hill), this natural phenomenon is considered a saint and locally believed to be holy water.
- Street Theatre. Street Theater is the starting point and end of the visit to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Here we can find many shops and restaurants in one place and where all the celebrations take place.
- Lotus Pond. Lotus Pond is the largest outdoor area in Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) and Taman Budaya, most likely, in Bali. Thus, Lotus Pond is the right place and only to hold large-scale outdoor events. Lotus Pond starts from the lotus. The lotus is the ultimate symbol of beauty, prosperity, and fertility. Vishnu also always carries lotus flowers in his hands and almost all the gods of the Hindu gods who sit on the lotus or carry flowers. Some interesting facts are that lotus plants grow in water, have roots in illus or mud, and spread the flowers in the air above. Thus, the lotus symbolizes the human life as well as that of the cosmos. The lotus root drowned in mud is a material life. The stalks passing through water symbolize existence in the astral world. Flowers floating on the water and opening to the sky are a mild spiritual emblematical.
- Indraloka Garden. This park is named Indraloka after the heaven of Indra God because of the beautiful panoramic view. Indraloka Garden is one of the most favorite places in Garuda Wisnu Kencana to hold small, medium parties, wedding gathering and ceremonies. We can see the view of Bali from above Indraloka Garden
- Amphitheatre. Designed acoustics. Every afternoon you can watch Kecak dance which is around 18.30 s / d 19.30 WITA. Even this Kecak Dance can be collaborated with other regional dances
- Tirta Agung. Tirta Agung is the perfect outdoors for medium event. You can also visit the Wisnu Hand statue, part of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue located nearby.
Padang – Padang Beach Bali
Talking about the beach in Bali is definitely Kuta Beach which became a famous one. However, Bali has another beach with natural beauty hidden, that beach is Padang Padang Beach. This beach is located right on Labuan Sait street, Pecatu village, South Kuta and Badung regency. Sometimes this beach is also called Labuan Sait Beach. This beach offers white sand with calm waves.
It is a good choice that Hollywood chooses this beach for the filming location starring by Julia Roberts, entitled Eat Pray Love. The uniqueness of the location with a backdrop of shady hills and rugged rocks is characteristic of the beach. To go to the beach visitors must pass a cave-like path. Then down through the dozens of stairs that just enough for one person. After passing stairs, white sand with calm and clear water will be seen in front of the eye.
Pura Luhur Uluwatu or Pura Uluwatu is a temple located in the village of Pecatu, Kuta District, Badung. The temple is exactly on the southwestern tip of the island of Bali on top of a ridge of steep and high rocks and jutting into the sea is a Sad Kayangan Temple which is believed by Hindus as a buffer of 9 winds. This temple was originally used as a place to worship a holy priest from the 11th century named Empu Kuturan. He lowered the teachings of Desa Adat with all its rules. It is also used to worship the next holy priest, Dang Hyang Nirartha, who came to Bali at the end of 1550 and ended his holy journey with what is called Moksah or Ngeluhur in this place. This word is the origin of the name of Pura Luhur Uluwatu.
Uluwatu Temple is also famous for right below it is Pecatu beach which is often used as a place for sport surfing, even international events are often held here. This famous beach waves are very suitable to be a place of surfing in addition to the natural beauty of Bali which is very beautiful. Uluwatu Temple has a stunning natural beauty. Sea plains beneath rock cliffs where the position of the temple is located right at the edge of the cliff. Looking at the beauty of nature with the sunset view is so amazing as if we were in the paradise of the world. Visiting Pura Uluwatu tour is also very impressive with the many monkeys around the temple area. But we must be careful when visiting this temple, if you meet monkeys try not to disturb them. Because these monkeys are quite fierce and sometimes they can take valuables that we carry like glasses, bags or hats. Another thing that can be observed in Pura Uluwatu is Kecak Dance and Fire Dance performance. The show begins with the sunset.
Bali ATV Ride and Uluwatu Tour Packages Itinerary :
08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Enjoy 2 Hours ATV Ride Adventure Tour Packages
12.30 – ATV Ride Tour finish and enjoy lunch
13.30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
15.00 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
16.30 – Visit Padang Padang Beach
17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
18.30 – Back to hotel
19.30 – Arrive at hotel
Bali ATV Ride and Uluwatu Tour Packages Price :
Adults : USD 90/adults
Children (12 years old) : 75/child
- The price quote per person for minimun booking 2 person
- For Single or Solo Traveler will have additional charge 50%
- Get Special price for book more than 4 person
Bali ATV Ride and Uluwatu Tour Packages Price Included :
- Comportable Private Car
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee to all site
- 2 Hours ATV Ride Adventure
- ATV Bike (Single ATV Bike and Tandem ATV Bike)
- Professional ATV Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Insurance Coverage
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate